Introduces candidates to the techniques for performing a range of common ultrasound-guided procedures. This course is useful to clinicians in specialities such as acute and internal medicine, emergency medicine, critical care and surgery.
- Introduction to the principles and techniques of ultrasound-guided procedures
- Ultrasound-guided procedures for the chest
- Ultrasound-guided procedures for the abdomen
- Ultrasound for lumbar puncture
- Ultrasound-guided vascular access
All courses include topics:
- An introduction/review to physics of ultrasound
- Good governance and how to progress after the course.